Sunday, October 25, 2020

Around Berlin

 We have been on fall break for two weeks and so have been doing some exploring around. When my family can be motivated to move when it is sunny. The fall here is beautiful. I am loving the trees changing color, the vines are my favorite.  We are sill in jackets while most of Berlin in bundled up in coats, hats, scarfs.... Milo of course is in  shorts and tee shirts and get LOTS of looks while walking around. We walked around Viktoria Park and a man made waterfall. It is fun to see the parks that are in the middle of the city.











Random goat on a roof








So I had to put this one in here, because it cracks me up! She wanted me to take a photo and we have a portrait mode on our phones, so I was saying you will have to help me figure out the portrait mode sometime, but before I got to sometime, she did this and started to walk toward me, obviously frustrated that I needed help at that moment....... Not sure where she gets the eye roll from 










More of those pretty vines I love so much!










One of the many markets that goes on. There is new stuff, old stuff, junk and usually street food!


FALAFEL, which was why we got hungry for them in the first place and then made them at home. 




Strange tree trunk

These photos were mostly in Kreuzberg a neighborhood in Berlin.  This was a walking tour I got out of a book, that was ok, but obviously the other places the tour took us to, did not warrant a photo. I am thankful we got out. We found an indoor market, with lots of food so we tried that. I will say, so far I like the street vendors vs. sit down restaurants we have gone to. Except for the Italian place on our anniversary.  Enjoying having the family home for a couple weeks. Sure wish they did this school schedule in CO. It is several 2 week breaks through out the year and a shorter summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment