Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lexa lost a tooth






Her tooth has been getting wiggly for awhile. She was showing her Dad last night how loose it was and he told her she should wiggle it more. She did then she got out the Kleenex to get a better grip.






All by herself she yanked it out. Glad that she did as I do not think I would have been much help in this area. It creeps me out to even think about yanking her tooth out. ugh







She is putting her tooth under her pillow for the tooth fairy. Ammy made her a pouch for her to put it in. She is very excited for "tooth fairy" night. I was excited to pretend to be the tooth fairy. We have recently had a conversation about Santa, the tooth fairy, etc. I was curious if she would still be excited to pretend that she would visit. She was excited and so was I. I think it is just as fun to pretend when she knows the truth.





I have a video but I can not get it to load. Let me know if anyone out there has a trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment