Saturday, February 12, 2011

Packing is fun for a 2 year old












He would run and dive into the papers. It was too funny. I am posting backwards, as I just didn't get it all done. I am working on getting photos of the new place, but in the mean time I am going to add a few from packing. Wow, what a crazy time. I thought we would not get done in time, and here we are at our new house already. Now we need to get the other one ready to rent and again I am questioning whether we will get done in time......
We were so fortunate to have so many friends and family help us pack, paint, move and organize it has been a huge blessing! Sometimes you don't know how many people are there to help until they all show up. Wonderful!
On to a new chapter in the Kenna family.



No comments:

Post a Comment