Thursday, July 29, 2021

Rough Winter

I have not been on here since November 12, 2020. This was right before my Mother in Law passed away. She was not just my Mother in Law but my friend who I talked to weekly. I miss her terribly and am still working on processing through it all. There is a HUGE void in my life. I decided I am going to just skip over winter in general, but will put some photos up of what went on in my kitchen and living room. We were in lock down AND guess what we are still in lockdown until JUNE, Yipee 👎 If there were an eyeroll emoji it would be inserted here as well along with 💩💩😩😫😷. 


My cousin told me sourdough was trendy, so aparently I am trendy! 

BAGELS mmmm

                                            Scones
                              Coffee cake

                                                        Crackers



                                                        Not sour dough, but Milos's favorite Dutch Baby.





Runza's




Biscuits







                    Crepes
Another one of Milo's favorites

                        Rouladen

                                                                                    



Spicy Miso and Chicken Katsu Ramen Bowls


Vegetable Tortelini Soup




      Pull apart Cardamom and orange Greek dessert





Scobie!  Kombucha. Not sure I will continue this experiment. It is a little on the gross side, but tastes real good.



 
Random projects in the living room. 



We have officially made it to Spring time and through our first winter in Berlin. To say it was a little dreary would be an understatement.  Although it wasn't as bad as we were expecting. We had snow, which was lovely. Aparently they haven't had snow here in at least 5 years. We were thankful to have a little bit of home this winter. 



Yes Milo does have a coat and pants on here, quite possibly only 1 of 2 times. 


The majority of the sleds here are these wooden ones. 

We found an old skateboard deck for him to "snowboard" on.  He is missing Snowy Range!




No comments:

Post a Comment