Thursday, November 12, 2020

Pumpkin Patch kind of ,,,,,,Spargel -und Eriebnishof Klaistow

The kids and I went to this "pumpkin patch". We went with our friends the McGee's who have a minivan. Which is lovely. They can fit 3 of us. Jeff decided to stay home and do some grading, so the kids and I got to go with them in their car.  I have to say I took for granted having a vehicle.  This pumpkin place would have taken us 3 hours round trip to get to and the Tree Top place we went to next would have taken 40 minutes. In a car it was 35 minutes to pumpkin place and 10 minutes to Tree Top. Did I say it was lovely? It really makes you think which places you want to go to and then when you decide, you hope it is fantastic when you get there!  This place was not a pumpkin patch it was more of a display, cool, but not exactly what I was expecting. 



EXTRA LARGE VEGETABLES


NO IDEA?!?!?!








Every year they have a theme. This year it was fantasy. 





 GANDOLF
















HERE WE ARE WHILE THE REST OF THE KIDS ARE GOING DOWN THE SLIDE



RUBY, MILO AND SILAS


ALL THE TYPES AND COLORS OF SQUASH WERE FUN TO SEE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HALF OF THEM ARE. 







TOOK THIS ONE FOR MY MOM!

















THIS IS WHAT I BROUGHT HOME JAM AND BEER! 


PRETTY SURE MILO IS DONE NOW...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment