Monday, September 13, 2010

12 Years!

Jeff and I had a wonderful weekend together up in Estes Park celebrating our 12th anniversary. It was the same weekend as the Scotish Festival so everyone assumed we were up there for that. I was excited to tell them we were celebrating 12 years on the 12th. Is that a golden type anniversary? Not sure, but super fun none the less. Our camera's regular lens broke, so all we had was the zoom. It was hard to capture our fun room with a zoom, but we tried.




We took a nap right when we got there and then walked around town, out to dinner, and back to room to hang out. It was wonderful!

I am so thankful that God put this amazing man in my life. I pray that we will continue to grow in Him and together as a couple. I look forward to more years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment