Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lexa's new haircut


On the 18th, I came home from the gym and Alexa was sitting on the stairs with her head down and her eyes peeking up at me and I noticed her hair looked a little different. She had a large chunk out of her bangs and then chunks taken out over numerous areas. I had to just laugh as it was funny. Not something I would like her to do on her own, but funny none the less. Jeff was upset about it. I figured it would grow back. I did cut off the back so it would look a little better. She didn't do too bad framing her face. A couple days later when our neighbor Liz got home we went to her salon to have it all fixed up. My camera battery went dead before I could get any photos. Alexa did not like the process of getting her hair washed.

No comments:

Post a Comment